Sunday, April 22, 2007

Note 1 - Alam Baru Bermula

I met with my hubby-to-be in 6 March 1999...while I was doing my practical training in KL for 6 months. How we met? Hmmm....it was Cinta IRC...my hobby is chatting..and I've met a lot of people through this relay chat...Everything went smoothly well...the relationship well, is not burden me since I can handle between this 2 - my study (next sem. will be my final sem & I'm going to do a lot of work regarding my project, thesis, bla...bla...and blaa.....) and our relationship. At first it was PJJ lah, I'm in south of Malaysia & he is in KL...It was a very good & beautiful experiences for me since I've never had any love affair before...huh, cinta monyet adalah...cinta dewasa ... never! What I was thinking before is, aku nak belajar...bukan nak bercinta...Nah, I'm doing well in my studies & I should move on with my life kan? Semua orang ada rasa nak bercinta & dicinta kan...

No comments: