Monday, July 9, 2007

3rd Trimester.

On 1 fine morning, we've went for my check-up - 7mths check-up...so, as usual Dr.Hakim will do the scanning..and we're so excited to confirm the gender of the baby.

Dah twice scanned before, and gynae still detect we're going to get a girl..anything lah for me..as long as I'll get a baby that I've adore & want for so much time...

But this time, suddenly...Dr.hakim cakap....ooo, you'll get a boy..tu telur dia..dia dah turn around and shows everything...me & hubby apa lagi..terus gelak tak berhenti..suddenly, teringat kat our purchase made before..baju tidur kaler pink...then the gynae tanya, why? kenapa gelak?ooo...it must be the baju..ayah dah beli baju kaler pink ke?? i
t's okaylah..sebab nowadays boys can wear pink..its a style & trend...

Hik..hik...hik...

No comments: