Monday, July 30, 2007

PHD - Ready or Not?


I've got the email from JPA...said that I should write a proposal paper on my research...had to finish everything before 20th August 2007...then got to go for an interview...Waaa...dapat interview lah....tapi, am I really..really ready for it? Proposal paper tak buat lagi..baru 1 page..the email said shud be not less than 10 pages...So, I decided to call the officer...sajalah nak tanya betul ke 10 pages...and there...betullah... hehehehe! I'm lucky..very lucky... a young officer, just 3 years in service than got the interview for pursuing my PHd...but, it just an interview...dapat tak dapat belum tentu...but from the way they are talking, macam susah aje...since I'm young..off course they are going to give an opportunity for a senior officers...max age was 45...next year it'll be 40...the candidates were about **...and the creme de la creme is about ** ...so, dapat ke tak agaknya yer!! tapi, nak buat proposal tu satu hal jugak...it just a big issue for me...takut tak sempatlah! berkejar degan kerja yang banyak tu...then I've to selit2 time to write the proposal...banyak tu..just like chapter 1 in the thesis...warghhhhhh...nak nangis!!!!


No comments: