Thursday, August 23, 2007

Keabadian Cinta

Just wanna share the most sweetest song that I've love it so much. Why? Coz of the lyrics...It touch me deeply inside ...Whatever it is, I'm still enjoying this song ...A kind of evergreen for me ... And not so much to say, my husband dedicated this song for me on our wedding day..So, u know why it was very important to me, rite?? Just to tell him, I love him sooooo much...and pray that we'll be together forever...And now, we have our cute little Iman by our side everytime...mama & ayah love Iman very much...Remember that yaa....



A hundred words would not be enuff, And a thousand roses would be too less too express, How special you two are for me, Sweetheart...I love you from the bottom of my heart...I am so glad, I have you both!!



Selembut bicara

Sehalus sentuhanmu

Layangan pesonamu


Tak mungkin ku lupa

Jelingan pertama

Nan indah penuh makna

Akan kusahut cintamu itu

Bersama kita menuju bahagia


( korus )

Takkan lagiku sendiri

Kasih yang berlabuh kini

Terasa keabadian cinta kau beri

Mungkinkah daku bermimpi

Sebahagia begini

Ini bukan (nya) ilusi

Oh kasih


Seindah irama

Gemersik suaramu

Mengalun sepiku yang merindu

Akan kusahut cintamu itu

Bersama kita menuju bahagia( korus )


Tuhan merestuiBahagia begini

Kasihmu nan suci( korus )

2 comments:

CapsLock MakcikPC said...

Layan jiwa la blog kak eni ni heheheh

Hani said...

Jiwang la besan nie...

hahahah... besan.. akak dah kene tag dgn saya... cek it out... meh ler berkenalan lelebih