Monday, April 23, 2007

Children for Me?

Well, frankly ..when everybody around me is speaking about their children, I'm really stressed out so I've to chickened away from them. It's just because, that I didn't pregnant after almost 2 years of marriage. Aku mula salahkan diri. Every menstrual, comes along with deraian air mata..Sedih sangat-sangat sehinggakan aku rasa memang Tuhan takkan bagi anak pada kami. I can't bear to look at my hubby face...his eyes reminds me that he just want...much..much want the kid of his own...Orang mula bercerita and berkata...Yah, it was a difficult part actually...Am I wrong? I didn't take any birth control pills before...I didn't say that I dont want any children..it's just not the right time for me to have a baby..agaknyalah! my hubby always encourage me..don't worry..maybe we're just not ready for it so Tuhan didn't want to burden us...maybe...but I'm really stressed out...

No comments: