Monday, April 23, 2007

Journey to get a baby?

It was a long journey and a half years efforts....haaaa...hambik situ..lama giler! The story starts with:

1. Traditional method

We was being recommended by MIL to this bidan kampung. So, just had an appointment with her .. She said that I should get myself a massage since my womb is high...cam mana nak explain peranakan tinggi in english? so, 3 kali berturut-turut this nenek massage my stomach..and gave me air kunyit to drink...yaghhhh...sungguhla tak sedap rasanya..tak larat nak minum tapi hubby tunggu kat sebelah...minumla yang!! waaaaa....nak nangis...bitter taste..bitter memory..oklah, nak anak punye pasal....

2. Modern method

I've registered ourself at LPPKN...So, had to wait alomost 7 mths to get an appointment...lama betul!! macam-macam test dia bagi kat aku & hubby...last but not least, the gynae told me that I might be suffering from polysistic ovary...hmmm, research..research...the gynae recommended me to undergo for treatment & straightly IUI...Well, didn't think too much at that time .. strongly agreed...Tapi, when the times for IUI comes, telur masih tak matured & had to drop off the trial..Melalak-lalak lagi aku hari tu...Hubby cakap it's OK..kita cuba lagi after this...I'm really stressed, terus malas nak pegi...

3. Herbs method

This is our last resort...chinese herbs & medication...jalan-jalan kat shopping mall, terserempak dengan 1 chinese lady jual madu lebah & macam-macam barangan dari lebah...so, she suggested us to try madu lebah (original) and bee pupa..taste like keropok but it's not good as keropok...me & hubby makan, jadikan daily routine...finally, comes ramadhan 2005...

More happy stories to share....

No comments: