Monday, April 23, 2007

Ramadhan & Syawal yang Membawa Seribu Keberkatan

Ramadhan 2005 telah berlalu..well, aku puasa penuh this year. Syawal pun disambut macam biasa ... Most people told me that I might be pregnant since my menstrual is 2 weeks late. But, i'm not hoping for it ... takut frust lagi...so, just continue my life & my raya celebration as usual. But, the weird things is I'm starting to feel awful everytime I saw food...alamak, camner nak raya kalau camni? Dah segala rendang, ketupat tu rasa semacam jer tengok! Aku rasa macam food tu nak makan aku balik...errrr...so weird!! And another sign, I'm feeling uncomfortable to wear my baju raya...well, it was my choice and now it seems that I really hate the baju...waaaaa..what's wrong with me...

Last but not least is, I'm starting to vomit everytime I'm eating...harus kurus diriku! And the unexpected is my hamster is giving birth to 6 babies...hmmm...kenapa yer!!

No comments: