Monday, April 23, 2007

Interview As Government Servants

Susah rupanya nak jadi government servants nih..interview dia bukanlah susah, but the interviewer tu macam saja-saja nak provoke kita..
My 1st interview - as PSM (Peg.Sist.maklumat) : I've answered everything about database, computers & so on excellently...tapi, bila dia tanya on monarchy system...alamak, blur habislah..tak tau langsung! so, at the end of the day I know that I didn't make it. My instinct told me...

My 2nd interview - as PTD : I've going thru the assessment centre and was chosen to undergo for the interview. Interviewer sangat baik. Tak banyak sangat yang ditanya, many questions was about the things I knew...hmm, I'm relieved! But, the question that I remember about K3P...Kump Pembaca, Pendengar & Penyampai if I'm not mistaken..masa tu mana ada lagi K3P tu..aku beria-ria jer menjawab..chewah, macam la terer sangat...

But alhamdulillah, rezeki kahwin kata orang...I've got the job as PTD..and I've no idea on earth of what is this job is about..camner tuh??

No comments: