Monday, April 23, 2007

Result Exam PTD

3 months after the exam, the result was released thru the net. Woww...I'm passed and have to join assessment centre. Without any information on that, blindly & bluntly I was there in Intan Jalan Ilmu. Meet many friends...Had to join for 3 days full of rest & stress...kenapa ye stress? ooo...sebab aku tak tau ape kriteria yang dikehendaki untuk jadik seorang PTD. Dahlah aku tengah frust sebab tak boleh jawab elok-elok masa interview untuk jawatan PSM...I'm a CS graduate, off course I'm looking forward to that IT, programming kind of jobs...So, masa assessment, I give my best...Hubby cakap, mana tau kot rezeki aku kat sini...so, just give it a try...Kalau dapat, alhamdulillah..kalau tak dapat, tak rugi..but it was an experiences to me...

No comments: